Language Accessory pack for Microsoft Office adds additional display and helping tools to MS Office. If you wish to install language accessory pack additionally, then you need to have Microsoft office pre-installed on your device. In case, a language accessory pack is having partial localization, then it might be the case where some parts of MS Office are still present in the language of Microsoft Office copied suite.
Note: – If you see a language listed only once, then the pack will include the tools for all the regions which use that specific language.
What are important things to know related to Language Accessory Pack?
- If your organization is working on Microsoft Office applications and have installed them on your computer, then you need to contact the IT department for installing any language packs.
- In case, you are an admin, who had deployed the licensed and authorized MS Office 2016 version in volume then you can install language packs by using the ‘Office Deployment Tool.’
- If you have installed the authorized MS Office version then you can run the Language pack the Licensed Service Center.
How to configure Language Accessory Pack?
You can configure the Language Accessory Pack by following the steps mentioned below:-
The first step is to deploy the Language Accessory Pack first.
The language Accessory files are available on Microsoft’s Official website for free download. The pack is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit format sizes for Office applications. You can select the Office version you are currently using from the tabs below and then select the desired language from the drop-down list. Now select the desired format size from the download links.
In case, you are not sure about what Office version you are currently using, then click on ‘What version of Office is I using?’ option. Now, click on the option to ‘Download’ the pack, once the pack is downloaded, then double click to install and run the pack on your device.
Now, you have to set up the MS Office Language pack.
- To configure Language Accessory pack you have to first open an Office application> click on the ‘File’ option and then click on the ‘Language’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Editing Languages’ option, and ensure that the language you wish to use in your Office applications is visible in the list.
- You can modify the default display and languages for your Office applications, from the options available under the ‘Choose Display and Help Languages’.
- You have to now restart all the MS Office programs in order to check whether the changes, which you’ve made, have taken place or not.
Note: – You can choose the language of your choice from the ‘Language Preferences’ dialog box.
Language Accessory pack is a beneficial tool as it enables you to use the desired language in your Office applications. To know more about such additional tools and packs you can visit Microsoft’s official website.