For the past many years, people are using MS Excel to keep the record of the data of their employees. Since there are a number of employees in a workspace so Microsoft Excel helps them to do it at a single platform. They use it to store their contact information including their contact numbers, email addresses, and alternative phone numbers so that they can be contacted whenever in need.
But, what if you want the contact information stored on an Excel sheet on your mobile phone? Thankfully, there is an easy way to import the contacts from Excel to your smartphone and also there is no limit to this. You can import unlimited contacts depending upon the storage space of your mobile phone. For doing so, you can either visit office.com/setup or follow the steps given in the next section. Since importing contacts one-by-one is quite difficult, but by following these steps you can import them all at once.
Steps to import Excel contacts to mobile device
Follow these steps given below to start importing contacts:
Read Also >> How to stop OneNote from launching automatically?
- First of all, you have to download the “vCard Converter”.
- You should download it for the appropriate version of Windows.
- Now, open the product and hit the “Browse” button. Do this in the essential programming screen.
- Further, you have to go to the location on the excel sheet where you have stored the employee’s data.
- Now, select the contacts that you wish to move to your mobile device.
- Click on the “Open” button.
- The product will now copy and collect the information to be imported. Along with this, you will also see the review of the contacts against the particular field.
- After this, click on the “Next” option.
- You will see the fields now; one is a vCard field that you have to set in the “Fields” option.
- Further, select a “Contact” field from the Excel spreadsheet.
- Now, choose the field from the vCard field area.
- Consequently, tap on the “Add” option.
- Repeat the same procedure for each field and click “Next” when you are done.
- This way, you can also import emails. You can select a single vCard for all the contacts as well.
- When you complete the process, click on the “Yes” button.
Hopefully, you are able to import contacts from Excel to your mobile phone. If not, then you may try to repeat the process again. If you do not want to miss out on any information that you keep storing on the spreadsheets, then you do not have to worry as these sheets are automatically stored in OneDrive so that you can access them whenever you want.