When it comes to managing your workload, it is best to have a tool that makes you deliver an experience, which is consistent in nature. Microsoft OneDrive is an application that helps to manage your work files in Office 365, which are also present in all your devices. It enables you to access your shared files within Office 365. With OneDrive, you can access, share and club your files from anywhere.
OneDrive allows you to share your files to the internal as well as external environment of your organization. You can simultaneously work in the files while you share your file via co-authoring feature of OneDrive. Not only this, but you can also store your sensitive data in one place with advanced features of cloud computing embedded with OneDrive.
What are some of the important features of Microsoft OneDrive?
- Anytime, anywhere accessibility of files
- Accessibility of your files and documents from any device
- You can access and manage your files Offline
- You are keeping your files safe and secured with OneDrive
- You can share, manage and club your files and documents
- OneDrive allows you to unlock insights that can present your data with more clarity and preciseness.
What is the primitive feature that differentiates Microsoft OneDrive Business from Microsoft OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud-based storage system, which is meant to store and manage your personal files whereas Microsoft OneDrive for Business is specifically designed to store, edit, and create your business documents in a more productive manner which you can share within your workplace.
How you can access your OneDrive account on your Windows 10 phone?
If you are a Windows 10 phone user and want to access your OneDrive account on your phone, then you first need to add OneDrive account to your phone. For this, you can consider both the versions, OneDrive for personal and work, or OneDrive for school. To add an account with OneDrive, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- You have to open and sign in to the OneDrive application.
- If you are already signed into another OneDrive account, then click on file menu>select ‘Account Settings’> Now click on ‘Add or remove accounts’> click on ‘Add account’.
- Now you have to select which type of account you want to add.
- You have to enter the credentials ( password and email address) for the account you want to add
- After adding the account, you can now upload and work with the files.
How can you save your Office file to OneDrive?
When you work on your file, it will get saved automatically to the same location from which you accessed it. To save your Office file to OneDrive you can follow the steps mentioned below-
- Click on save on the opened file.
- Click on the ‘Save a copy of this file’ option.
- Now, click on the location on which you want to transport the file, and then save it there.
By summing up, you can say OneDrive is seen as an effective tool to ease your workload and boost your productivity in your work. OneDrive enables you to access your work files on any device. If you are looking for the solutions to access your OneDrive account on Windows 10 phone, then consider the steps mentioned in the passage above.